Welcome To The Duchemin Family Blog!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Florida Pictures

The entertainment for the Trip

Jake getting chased (his favorite thing) by Bailey
Fun in the pool
Splashing in the Gulf.  He has no fear and just walked right into the water!
I just love the behind shots, not really sure why but it's cute!

Yes I know it's been practically 3 weeks since we've been home and I haven't posted any pictures from our vacation.  But if you are a regular to this sight you'll know I'm not a reliable blogger!  Jake did well on both flights (thanks benadryl)  I know it sounds awful, but my pediatrician recommended it.  We had a blast.  The weather was fantastic and as usual the week flew by.  My dad got to go this year, which was a nice addition.  The guys got to golf and we girls got to hang some much needed mother/daughter/sister time.  And the kids made it even better!

No comments: