Welcome To The Duchemin Family Blog!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jacob Scott Duchemin

Another man has stolen my heart: Jacob Scott. He's the best! I can't believe he is already 12 weeks old. He was born on his due date, rare, December 2, 2007 at 8:06pm. He came in weighing a whopping 9# 11 oz. and 23 inches long. To all of you who saw me in my last month can believe that quite easily. My water ended up breaking which is what sent me into labor. My parents decided they were going to take my husband and I out to dinner on the 2nd, because I was going to be induced on the 3rd. Needless to say I had to clean my house before my parents came. I was vaccuuming and was wrapping up the cord and bent over and felt a pop. This was at 12:30. I told Dan my water broke and he said, oookkkkayyyy..., and then we headed to the hospital. My contractions started about 15 minutes after my water broke. Dan was calm until in the car we were timing my contractions and the started out at 4 minutes apart. About an hour and a half to 2 hours later I got my epidural THANK GOD!!!. It was basically smooth sailing after that. I pushed for about 40 minutes and out he came! And he had hair. That was what I really wanted along with a healthy baby and healthy me!

No comments: