Welcome To The Duchemin Family Blog!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another post from work

I'm at work right now, waiting for the clock to hurry up so I can check my baby's for the last time and see the bright and happy faces of day shift! I make myself laugh because one of my baby's is rocking out to the backstreet boys right now! Things I have to accomplish this week, )note to all it is Thursday already) clean my whole house. Sunday is the big Tupperware party and I invited mostly family and I don't want them to think because I already know I'm not good at housekeeping. Then I have to pack because we are going to Cincinnati on Friday and coming home Sunday just before the tupperware party which will stress me out a little but it's all paid for so I do not have much choice. I do have a story to share with all of you about my Jacob! I got up from my nap about 1145 which is later than usual but I was working 2 in a row. So I get up and Jake's sleeping so I tell Dan's grandma she can go ahead and leave and I went back to bed. 20 minutes later he is awake so I bring him in bed with and turn his portable DVD player on and I'm laying still dozing in and out. I don't know how long I was asleep but I open my eyes and Jake is eyeball to eyeball with me and I notice this funny sensation on my nose my son was sucking on my nose. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself and he's just smiling his big 1 toothed smile at me so I assumed we should get up because he was obviously bored!

1 comment:

Libby's Mama said...

Meg, that is classic!