Welcome To The Duchemin Family Blog!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there! Enjoy your day! I hope you get to spend it with the ones you love! I am going home after work and getting a little nap and then my mother and aunt are coming to help us make a patio in our backyard. I will have pictures when done! Before and after shots. I have a cute baby story of course it involves my son! I was leaving to go to work a couple of nights ago and I was telling him goodbye. Jake was standing on my husbands tummy while Dan was holding Jake by his sides and I lean forward to kiss him and Jake turns his head to where his mouth is on my mouth and his hands are on my ears and he gives me a big open mouth kiss for probaly a good 10 seconds until he let me go! It was sweet, cute and funny. I love my baby!

No comments: